May 17, 2021 – We continue to be open and are happy to report the state has relaxed the mask requirement and we are now following CDC mask wearing guidelines. No masks will be required for Fully Vaccinated individuals within our center. Those who are unvaccinated and individuals who await completion of the waiting period after completing a vaccine regimen will still be required to wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines. Of course, anyone feeling more comfortable wearing a mask is welcome. We still operate under restricted capacity and other limitations, but are open for your enjoyment.
We will still be following many guidelines and restrictions for everyone’s safety including:
– Protective shielding at employee interaction locations
– All staff are temperature checked prior to each shift
– Balls, shoes and lanes are being sanitized in between each use
– Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the center
– Touchless bath fixtures are in place
– We will continue to assess the effectiveness of our systems and make changes where necessary to make the environment safe for all.
We hope to see you soon!!